Monday, April 14, 2014

The heat never bothered me anyway.

Well, for now at least. We made it to Tony Olaes' house in Kawit, Cavite. The flights took forever, so I think it's about 1 in the morning here, and we are starting our day at about 6 AM. I'm so wide-eyed and just trying to take everything in. The current mosquito bite count is 0, and the heat isn't bothering me as much as I thought anymore.

The flights went well, and we're all safe and here. I am insanely excited for what is to come, whatever it is.

I'm a little apprehensive, only because it's a huge shock for me to be totally surrounded by people who look like me, or people that I know. I'm not sure how to fit in, since there's that whole stigma of "People can look at you and tell you're American." I'm just not sure how to speak or act, so I'm just going to keep testing the waters, and I'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment